|Brand Name:||GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner|
|Model Number:||GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||Within 1-2 working day upon receipt payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Keywords::||Gm Tech 2,GM Tech2,tech 2 Scan Tool,diagnostic Tool For GM Car,GM Technician Tool||Function::||Automotive Diagnostic Tool,car Tester Tool, Car Diagnostic Tool|
engine diagnostic tool,
car diagnostic tools
32 Bit 16 MHz Auto Diagnostic Tools , GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner
GM Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner
Vetronix GM Tech 2 Specifications
2.Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4.Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5.Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 MB)
GM Tech2 Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM Tech2 Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI) and instruction sheet download (199.2 KB)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Contact Person: Sales
Operating system: Windows Xp, Win7, Win8, Win10 and follow-up version of the 32 bit or 64 bit
Keywords: EUCLEIA wiScan T6 J2534 Diagnostic Tool, car diagnostic tool, automotive scanner, obdii scanner
Function: EUCLEIA wiScan T6 J2534 Diagnostic Tool,Supports OEM diagnostic software and diagnostic function