Common Support System: Windows XP 32 bit, Windows Vista, Windows7 32 bit
Alldata V10.52 Description:
1. The most comprehensive information for 1982 to present vehicles, updated quarterly
2. diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
3. Parts and labor information
4. Maintenance schedules
5. Manufacturer TSBs and Recalls
6. Integrated estimating software
7. wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution and splice information
8. A2Z™ Component Search - the fastest route available to component informatio
- Whether you measure productivity by the number of vehicles repaired in a day, the variety of vehicles you're able to work on, or the time spent on diagnosis and repair, using the right information and shop management tools is vital to the success of your business. ALLDATA can help you succeed in every way.
- Automotive repair shops that use the ALLDATA system have a clear differentiation from other repair facilities. ALLDATA-equipped shops can provide their customers with the most accurate repair estimates and proof of diagnostic and repair procedures.
- ALLDATA also includes factory-correct maintenance schedules that itemize additionally needed services. Moreover,ALLDATAhelps shops build consumer confidence and loyalty.
Mitchell OnDemand5 Description:
Mitchell AUTO repair database, the accuracy of consistent with the original maintenance manual (some more accurate than the original manual, because in the editing process corrected the original maintenance manual on the many errors), and to maintain the unique style and the Mitchell Database Query System.
Mitchell database has the following characteristics:
1. Rich in content and accuracy
Database contains from 1983 to date, the United States, Europe, Asia and around the world 51 automobile manufacturers of nearly 5,000 models of the maintenance data. You just select the vehicle's production era, manufacturers, maintenance of vehicles to enter the appropriate directory, the directory in a different maintenance model according to the engine, transmission type, etc. have a more detailed classification of the different, so you find information more quickly , more accurate.
If you can not determine the age of car, model, the database also provides a 17 yards (VIN - Vehicle Identification Number) decoding of information. You just found the car 17 yards, you can use it to accurately understand the detailed parameters of the car.
Mitchell database model precise positioning in the "model year", which greatly ensure the accuracy of the information, which is a common book on the market data can not be compared, which is the U.S. electronic maintenance data and complete monopoly of the most important reasons.
2. A complete and unified circuit
In the database each model has a 40-80 system, circuit, and the right circuit diagram of a pin for each computer, every line of the definition and color have been described. Because all the vehicle manufacturers to provide information on different formats, taking into account the customer's convenience, Mitchell did not like the other companies that simply scan down the graphics, but to re-use CAD drawing, so that all circuit clear and precise style, unified, easy to inspection. Mitchell circuit up to 10 a few of the original system, circuit analysis, re-drawn into a 2-3 circuit, reading more convenient. In other words, as long as you can read a model of the circuit, you can use a database of all models of the circuit for analysis, diagnosis.
3. Detailed and accurate location map of electrical components
Today's vehicles are increasingly complex, more and more electronic components, and the larger structural differences in different cars. Maintenance personnel are often unable to determine the location of an electronic component helpless. The database provides the location of electrical components for all models, in addition to text descriptions, but also accompanied by diagrams, clear, easy to use.
4. Parts decomposition diagram and parameters
For each type of car, Mitchell database, not only the demolition of a variety of assembly installation steps in detail, but also a clear and accurate parts exploded view of the parameters of reference, make your vehicle more convenient and faster.
5. Technical Service Bulletin is the essence of Mitchell Database
Car manufacturers have produced models for every year a large number of technical service bulletin issued, covering a variety of the latest technologies in the vehicle information, such as maintenance tips, safety recall information, etc., to repair workshop helpful. In the Mitchell database, you can either find in the assembly, respectively, with the assembly-related technical service bulletin, but also can simultaneously search all of the technical service bulletin, clarity, easy to use.
Latest full version, data update to 2 January 2012
2012.1 VW data 19.3G
2012.2 Audi data 11.8G
2012.1 Skoda data 3.24G
ELSAWIN is a modern electronic information system that will provide you a complete and full comprehensive information on all workshop, service and repair on all areas of vehicle. It has document search facilities based on VIN number, engine code and transmission code including key world searches. You can also access information that covers detailed job instructions, mechanical and electrical faults, technical modificatons, wring diagrams, services guides, technical bulletin and other information you need. RECOMMENDED FOR GARAGE OWNER and for Personal Owner of any vehicles.
Elsawin 4.0 contains all information for diagnostics and repair of Volkswagen, Audi and Skoda cars till 2012! Covers detailed and complete description of the technology of repair, maintenance, diagnostics, electrical circuits, body works.