|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||standard carton box|
|Delivery Time:||Within 1-2 working days upon received payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Paypal|
auto electrical testing equipment,
auto electrical test equipment
9V ~ 15V VAT-580 Battery LCD Display Auto Electrical Tester Analyser
VAT 580 Battery Analyser is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using the
latest battery testing technology. It utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and
observes the AC current that flows in response to it. Also, it has a built-in printer.
The benefits of this test method are:
- Passive testing method is safe.
- Never discharges or drain the battery.
- Able to test condition of discharged battery.
- Consistent and repeatable results.
- Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
Also, this analyzer checks the Alternator’s Charging and Starter’s Cranking conditions.
It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required. It powers up when it is connected to the
battery posts during testing.
- Simple and easy to use
- Test batteries on and off the vehicle
- Accurate results in milliseconds
- Battery Life Analysis
- Analysis Result: Good or Replace
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
- Check Alternator charging conditions
- Check Engine Starter conditions
- Tested Result Display: Good or Replace
- Voltage Result Display
- Capacity Display: Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
- Internal resistance value (mΩ)
- Life in percentage (%)
- Can print the data or the test results
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries Starting (SLI), Deep Cycled and Marine or Wet (Flooded), Valve-Regulated lead-Acid (VRLA) or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption
Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards such as: JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage : 12 Volts
Input voltage range : 9V~15V
Power requirement : No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing
Testing range : 100~1700 CCA, 100~1000 DIN, 100~1000 IEC, 100~1700 EN
Test Time : Less than 5 seconds
Contact Person: Sales